Money Magazine has honored Sylvia Rudek, a volunteer with NASGA, the National Association to Stop Guardian Abuse. Sylvia Rudek is an amazing woman who has selflessly volunteered her time working with NASGA to help victims of guardianship abuse on a national level. Sylvia also works on guardianship abuse within her own state of Illinois.
Illness: Make health care and property powers of attorney and advance directives known to your loved ones before the need arises, says Sylvia Rudek of Illinois, director of the National Association to Stop Guardian Abuse. This reduces the chance of a dispute that might end up in court.
by Diane Wilson
September 25, 2012
It is so hard to believe that there are so many abusive guardianships in America. I would like to believe that once you expose corruption and violations of the law, that immediate steps are taken to correct it; that the victims are given their God given rights back and every penny stolen from them is reimbursed, plus. However, for some strange reason, it appears to be “legal” to enslave innocent people; strip them of their civil and humanitarian rights; pillage and plunder and steal their estates; kidnap and incarcerate them against their will; isolate them from family, friends and loved ones; give them psychotropic drugs; perform needless surgeries on them; ruin their credit; sell all of their personal possessions including their jewelry and clothing down to their underwear; even telling them what they can and can’t eat.
Do you think this is fiction? See the stories of Gary Harvey, Ginger Franklin, Jewel Tinnon, Dorothy Wilson, Dorothy Partch. Just read the NASGA website and so many others. Wake up America. They will be ringing your doorbell next if we all don’t rise up against this as one voice.
- Dorothy Wilson – Stolen by New York Guardian (ppjg.me)
- Greed and Corruption Cause Heartbreak in Elder Abuse Cases (judicialdestructionofdorothy.wordpress.com)
- The Big $ Industry:Psychotropic drugs For Everyone! (insomniacanonymous.wordpress.com)
- Drugs For New Internet ‘Addiction’ Syndrome (mickirose.wordpress.com)
- Dorothy Wilson- Stolen By New York Guardian (judicialdestructionofdorothy.wordpress.com)
- The kidnapping of Dorothy Wilson: In her own words (ppjg.me)