by Diane Wilson
September 25, 2012
It is so hard to believe that there are so many abusive guardianships in America. I would like to believe that once you expose corruption and violations of the law, that immediate steps are taken to correct it; that the victims are given their God given rights back and every penny stolen from them is reimbursed, plus. However, for some strange reason, it appears to be “legal” to enslave innocent people; strip them of their civil and humanitarian rights; pillage and plunder and steal their estates; kidnap and incarcerate them against their will; isolate them from family, friends and loved ones; give them psychotropic drugs; perform needless surgeries on them; ruin their credit; sell all of their personal possessions including their jewelry and clothing down to their underwear; even telling them what they can and can’t eat.
Do you think this is fiction? See the stories of Gary Harvey, Ginger Franklin, Jewel Tinnon, Dorothy Wilson, Dorothy Partch. Just read the NASGA website and so many others. Wake up America. They will be ringing your doorbell next if we all don’t rise up against this as one voice.
- Dorothy Wilson – Stolen by New York Guardian (ppjg.me)
- Greed and Corruption Cause Heartbreak in Elder Abuse Cases (judicialdestructionofdorothy.wordpress.com)
- The Big $ Industry:Psychotropic drugs For Everyone! (insomniacanonymous.wordpress.com)
- Drugs For New Internet ‘Addiction’ Syndrome (mickirose.wordpress.com)
- Dorothy Wilson- Stolen By New York Guardian (judicialdestructionofdorothy.wordpress.com)
- The kidnapping of Dorothy Wilson: In her own words (ppjg.me)
Posted on September 25, 2012, in GUARDIANSHIP ABUSE and tagged Dorothy Wilson, Gary Harvey, Law, Legal guardian, NASGA, New York, Nursing home, Psychoactive drug. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.