Nursing Home Scandal Exposed
NaturalNews) A shocking new study conducted by the National Institute of Aging just revealed that one fifth of Medicare nursing home patients with Alzheimer’s or other dementia were sent to hospitals for “questionable reasons” in their final months, often enduring tube feeding and intensive care that prolonged their suffering.
- Elderly Man Slashes Nurse With Piece Of Glass At Canton Nursing Home (boston.cbslocal.com)
- 6 Warning Signs of Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect (financialelderabuse.wordpress.com)
- Elderly, unresponsive man in a nursing home is transformed by music (boingboing.net)
- Police investigate Hamilton nursing home death (nzherald.co.nz)
- Are Prisons Better than Nursing Homes for the Poor & Elderly? (bigthink.com)