New York State Commission on Judicial Conduct
This web site contains information on the Commission’s authority and jurisdiction, its history and procedures, its recent decisions and other material related to the field of judicial ethics and professional discipline.
If a judge acts unethically or breaks the law, it is up to the judicial commission to review the facts and take the necesary action. All of these investigations are done secretively so as not to “embarrass” the judges.
- Adams County hires first ethics officer in wake of scandals (denverpost.com)
- tweet to the judicial commission too (endoftheicons.wordpress.com)
- Failure to exhaust administrative remedy held a bar to seeking judicial relief (lawprofessors.typepad.com)
- Commission: East Greenbush judge should be removed for ticket fixing (troyrecord.com)
- “Will Wall Street Ever Face Justice?” (economistsview.typepad.com)
- Big Brother is Watching (ourtowntustin.com)
- Letter Detailing the Loss of Constitutional Law (warriorethos0311.wordpress.com)