Monthly Archives: January 2013
This is a very well written essay describing how fraudulent guardianships work and how the attorneys and judges all work together to kidnap and steal from the elderly. The corruption in our country is rampant. The baby boomers are next unless we put these people all behind bars now. Click on the link below to read:
Angela Woodhull’s mother was under the abusive guardianship of Rebecca Fierle in Florida:
“My mother was one such victim of the above-described fraud. An attorney (Evelyn W. Cloninger) forged my signature (I have sworn affidavits from two court certified document examiners) on a guardianship application to commence an unwarranted emergency temporary guardianship upon my mother–commenced ex parte in violation of due process. When I tried to legally fight the whole thing, the guardian and her attorney, Anthony Nardella, were more than happy to “defend the guardianship” and charge my mother’s estate, which was then converted into mostly attorneys’ fees for Reverend Attorney Nardella. In fact, they kept the guardianship open for three years past her death and every time they petition the court ex parte for attorneys’ fees through Judge John Galluzzo, Seminole County, it is done to “benefit the ‘ward.’” The guardianship of my mother still remains open and, hence, Rev. Nardella and guardian Rebecca “Fierle” are still “benefitting” her; my mother died July 21, 2008. Angela V. Woodhull, Ph.D.”
This is a comment written by Angela in response to an article written by Ron Winter on June 1, 2011. http://ctwatchdog.com/health/granny-snatching-federal-laws-to-protect-elderly-gaining-traction
- Trial To Begin To Determine Guardianship For ‘Modern Family’ Star Ariel Winter (losangeles.cbslocal.com)
- Applying for guardianship by age 17 and the topic of wills (myautismjourney.wordpress.com)
- Schindler’s list: Terri’s brother now saving others (wnd.com)
Gary Harvey is an American citizen who fought in the Vietnam War. He was one of the lucky ones who did not end up as a POW in an enemy camp as a prisoner, as so many of our young American soldiers did. Instead, Gary returned home to America, the land of the free. Or so he thought. In 2006, Gary suffered a heart attack and fell down the stairs and suffered a traumatic brain injury. He has been a prisoner of Chemung County for the past six years, where an attempt was made to end his life and where his wife Sara has repeatedly reported the inadequate care he has received. In addition to all of this abuse, Sara is only allowed to visit her husband for a few hours per week and only when a guard is in the room with her. Guardianship abuse is one of the worst abuses one human being can inflict on another and in this case, it just goes on and on.
Bobby Schindler, brother of the late Terry Schiavo, has now petitioned the court for guardianship of Gary. If this happens, Gary will finally be free to receive the second opinion and rehabilitative care he has been denied.
- Schiavo’s Brother Petitions Court to Intervene in Guardianship Case (americanclarion.com)
- Schiavo’s Brother Petitions Court to Intervene in Guardianship Case (ppjg.me)
- The Dictators of Non-Compassion: Gary Harvey Case and the Unexpected Twist (americanclarion.com)
- Terri’s Press Release: (deaconjohnspace.wordpress.com)
- Chemung County & St. Joseph Hospital: Thanksgiving & Compassion? (americanclarion.com)
- Brain injured man at centre of legal battle over whether to remove feeding tubes (vancouversun.com)