The day you take the matter to court is the day you lose your loved one!
Guardians will find any crack in the crevice to get into our lives and our loved one’s pocketbook; but oftentimes, we’ve unwittingly opened the door and invited them in ourselves, following a family feud. This is the phrase the guardians like to use – or “family squabble.”
Click on above link to read more……
- Los Angeles Adult Protective Services Refuses to Accept Reports of Conservator Abuse (salem-news.com)
- Jonelle Grace: Guardianship Abuse (ppjg.me)
- Demystifying the Law: Guardianship & Conservatorship (blogs.lawyers.com)
- Elder abuse case in Lincoln County exposes pattern of abuse, manipulation (bangordailynews.com)
- Combating Elder Abuse in Indian Country (newamericamedia.org)
- Watch out for warning signs of elder abuse (bangordailynews.com)
- What to Do When a Loved One Is Mentally Incompetent (blogs.lawyers.com)
- Power of Attorney Used to Fleece Elderly (blogs.lawyers.com)
Posted on July 1, 2012, in GUARDIANSHIP ABUSE and tagged Adult Protective Services, Conservatorship, Elder, elder abuse, Guardianship, Legal guardian, Old age, Violence and Abuse. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.