Andrew Thomas rolls out Citizens for Clean Courts
PHOENIX – Former Maricopa County Attorney Andrew Thomas, on behalf of Citizens for Clean Courts, held the first of a series of press conferences on May 31 at the state capitol to advocate support of Proposition 115.
While serving as county attorney, Thomas attempted to clean up corruption in the courts, only to find himself facing a force much larger than he imagined; one that eventually resulted in his being disbarred along with Deputy County Attorney Lisa Aubuchon and suspension of Deputy County Attorney Rachel Alexander’s license.
Just before the press conference began, Thomas said, “If they can do it to me, they can do it to anyone.”
Click on above link to read more….
- Joe Arapaio’s Cronies Disbarred (randazza.wordpress.com)
- Bloggers under fire: Arizona conservative lawyer/activist targeted by left-wing Arizona State Bar (michellemalkin.com)
- Sheriff Arpaio’s Former Associate Disbarred (lezgetreal.com)
- Aubuchon Plans to Appeal Disbarment (myfoxphoenix.com)
- Thomas Won’t Appeal Disbarment Decision (myfoxphoenix.com)
- Ex-Prosecutors Ask for Arpaio Resolution (myfoxphoenix.com)
- Former Maricopa County Attorney Thomas Disbarred; Compares Himself To Gandhi (jonathanturley.org)
- D.C. Law Firms Featured in Disbarment of Former Arizona County Attorney (legaltimes.typepad.com)
- Sheriff Joe’s world crumbles (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- Investigation Hits Sheriff Joe By Tangent (lezgetreal.com)
Posted on June 14, 2012, in GUARDIANSHIP ABUSE and tagged Andrew Thomas, Arizona, County attorney, Joe Arpaio, Maricopa County, Maricopa County Arizona, Thomas, United States Department of Justice. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.