Ex-Judge testifes in Lawyer’s Corruption Trial
The former judge at the heart of a four-year federal investigation of judicial corruption told jurors on Thursday that he accepted kickbacks from several attorney friends, including the South Texas lawyer on trial.
Click on above link to read more…
Reblogged from NASGA
- Judge to testify in lawyer’s corruption trial (click2houston.com)
- Testimony continues in lawyer’s corruption trial (click2houston.com)
- Jury Views Alleged Check Used To Bribe A Judge (houston.cbslocal.com)
- Sandusky at courthouse for child sex-abuse trial (kens5.com)
- Jurors hear tapes of former judge taking kickbacks (mysanantonio.com)
- Sandusky Hears Victim 4 Testify to Years of… – ABC News (abcnews.go.com)
- Former judge Abel Limas testifies at attorney’s racketeering trial (valleycentral.com)
Posted on June 11, 2012, in New York State Commission on Judicial Conduct and tagged Bribery, Lawyer, Plea, Political corruption, Port Isabel Texas, South Texas, Texas, Thursday. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.